My my My my


Interested in Becoming a Licensed Referee?

http://www.granitestatesoccer.com/officials/official_search.asp is the GYSYL Referee link.

If you are interested in becoming a state-licensed referee, visit the New Hampshire Soccer Association's website

http://nhreferee.net/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1 for information on available courses. You will need to be licensed as a Grade 8 referee if you want to referee (Center or Lines/Assistant) travel games. The games are in spring and fall, and include weekend games as well as tournaments (typically late August, Labor Day weekend, Columbus Day weekend, and Memorial Day weekend). This can be a great way to learn more about the game, earn money, and develop valuable personal skills. Note that the clinics fill up quickly as the season approaches.
You can contact Ross with any questions at